Saturday, July 23, 2011

Better Luck Second Time

This is my second attempt at starting a successful blog. I've abandoned my first lame blog, aka "Magic Carpets and Blogging Goggles". What a name - what was I thinking?? Yippee Skippy is a fun little phrase that I use all the time. It's quirky, zany and all kinds of happy. Unfortunately, somebody else thought so too and already used it - THE VERY NERVE - so, Yippity Skippity will have to do.
I'm inspired by my best buddy Carol's blog, ohgoodie-ohgoodie.blogspot.com. Check her out, she's a blogging superstar. I aspire to be as creative and entertaining as she is. I'm still trying to find my niche though so be patient and stand by for much craziness.

1 comment:

  1. It's just perfect for you! I love it. I can't wait to see what adventures you have to share with all of us. You're already a whiz at taking photos, these images are simply beautiful. I knew you could do it. As I've always said, you are the do- er and I'm the dreamer. Great things to come...

    Love you,

    Carol

    ReplyDelete